Thursday, October 16, 2014

Glad to see your letter again

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I am glad to see your letter again


Hello my Joko,

Dear Joko, I have received your electronic letter. I was very glad to
read him. Your letters install to me unlimited quantity of confidence.
Having read them I become the omnipotent person. Very much has changed
from the moment of our acquaintance. I, think, that I began to live
only after acquaintance to you. Till this time I only existed. After
our acquaintance my life has sharply changed in the best side. It has
noticed not only I. My fellow workers, my friends, even my patients -
all have noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same question. It
is interesting to all why I look so happy....

I have arrived to Ulyanovsk late at night. From road I am very tired.
I as have reached a house and have gone to bed. I think that I
knowingly have visited to Moscow. From trip I still had many positive
emotions. I when did not go on so important affairs, therefore
strongly worried. On road to Moscow I with anybody did not communicate
because thought of interview in embassy. I experienced that any
failure can visit me. I was afraid that can give up to me in reception
of the visa. But my experiences appeared are vain. On interview to me
did not give the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person
which was in the commission and he has told, that I should not worry.
Has told that in two or three days representatives of embassy will
contact travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of the
visa. Therefore I have gone home with quiet soul. Now I need to wait
the answer from embassy then it is necessary to buy the ticket in your
country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and to wait day of
a start. The second trip to Moscow does not deliver me of
inconvenience. The ticket to me will need to be bought in Ulyanovsk
from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from the
Moscow airport because I will need to come in embassy and to receive
the visa. It would be convenient for me to take off from the Ulyanovsk
airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow should to live
and to wait for readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me.
Hotels cost very dearly and it is terrible to me to be in Moscow one.
Therefore I have chosen not absolutely convenient, but a safe variant.
Today I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow. They
sincerely were glad for me. Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not
contact travel agency. I think that has passed not enough time. I
think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of embassy
will cause me for reception of the visa. I want that it has taken
place as soon as possible. I want to buy as soon as possible the
ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or the
day after tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy
the ticket to you. I shall buy the ticket with a stock of 5-6 days. I
shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be
unforeseen circumstances.

Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much
for all for the period of the absence. I love you and I want to be
only with you. The feeling of love amplifies every new day.

Your love Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"