Saturday, October 25, 2014

I will write and contact the bank now

From          :  Mrs Samifa Fatun
Country      :  Kuwait
Email          :  samifafatun2014@yahoo.com
Date           :  Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Subject       :  From Mrs Samifa,


Dear beloved One

I got your mail and i want you to have in mind that this transfer is gods doing not man , the way of god is not the ways of man and god wish for his children is many with good thing and riches.

I thank you for your  information's you send to me  and concerning to your faith to carry out the work to the glory of almighty God, You had show me your seriousness and anxiousness to do this mission and my son is happy as you have promise to help us and you have to know that my health condition is critically bad for now and we have to process faster to complete this transfer and as for Ali my son, I tell him all the arrangement that we are making and wish to meet you soon .I have attach his pics to this mail too .

meanwhile, I will write and contact the bank now that I will be forwarding them your information's as they have asked me to provide for the immediately transfer of the fund to you as the new beneficiary and I have total accepted that you will not betray the trust that I have lay on you and Almighty God is my witness .

Well I have attached the copies of the deposit of this money in the bank to you to have it in case the bank will ask for it, you have to keep it confidential to yourself while I give you the bank contact immediately for the transfer and see my present condition for now .

Remain blessed as i wait to hear from you.

Your faithfully
Mrs Samifa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"