Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I went in travel agency

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Today I went in travel agency


Dear my Joko,

Today I went in travel agency and have learned, that it to be
necessary for me for arrival in your country. People have convinced me
of travel agency, that we can be together. I am in good mood. I
wondered how much it would cost for me to make visa. They said that
only the examination of application for visa will cost me 30 usd.
This money won't be returned even if the application is rejected. To
gat visa I must go to Moscow where is the embassy. I'll to visit a lot
of agencies, offices and organization in Ulyanovsk in Moscow. This is
the usual way to get visa, it may take me many months. I said to them
that I could wait for a long time. And they offered me to solve the
problem and it will take me less time if I use Full Package of Service
(FPS). FPS includes additional payments for a category of the visa,
consular services, preparation for interview with commission. FPS
costs 360 usd, but the visas agency remove all the problems and thus
increases the chance of getting a visa without excessive delays (I can
get a visa in a week or two). I thought for a long time and came to
the conclusion that this variant is the only right for me. Whether I
do not know correctly has made, having paid such money. Probably I
needed to consult to you all over again. But I have thought that other
exit is not present. For a cheap payment documents are very for a long
time made. We do not have time to wait. I agreed and registered my
application for visa, hoping that you'll be glad to meet me.

Can you imagine that we'll spend some weeks together or even can all
life. It is not important for me where to live if I shall be sure in
your feelings for 100 percent my loved and native I without any
meditations shall stay to live in a place with you. For the sake of
happiness and family I am ready on many things. I very much would
dream that you all life were only near to me. I'm immensely happy when
I'm thinking about the opportunity. I'll be everything myself? May be
you think I try to do too quickly, probably you suppose it's too earty
everything us to meet each other. But I can't wait for ages, I'm happy
now at present time. Necessary to begin moving to howe something in
your life, it's important to go ahead, to overcome difficulties to
take aim. Very soon I'll leave the work and I'll be able to spend my
vacation with you. I have never been abroad. But now I have a chance
to meet you. It's a dream. You are my friend, and friend sometimes
meet each other. I think it will be great, wonderful, fantastic.

I hope you don't think that I'm too impudent. I just want to met you
and to spend some time with you. I suppose you haven't changed your
attitude towards me after this letter. I'm looking forward to seeing
to calm down my heart. Please tell me you be able to meet me? Will you
be happy to face me? I hope you!!

Your Elena….

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"