Sunday, October 19, 2014

Last friendly letter from Elena



This is the last letter of Elena and she never again send an email letter although
I have had several email mailing but until now he never replied to me,
and this is the letter:


From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello my darling Joko


Hello my darling Joko,

At last I was pulled out, though and is temporary, from huge whirlpool
of daily problems. I forget about all and I write you the letter.
During this moment anything and nobody can distract me from thoughts
on you. It is more in all Universe there is nobody - only a star, you
and I. I know, that we are divided by thousand kilometres but when I
write to you, feel, that I whisper these words to you on an ear. Also
I know, that you hear me.

I so wish you to see. But it will be how much fast - nobody knows.
Important only that we had enough patience to wait that moment when
heart will jump out of a breast. Lips will repeat a favourite name.
The brain as will make hours return readout, as at spaceship launch.
The ship which will lift us on a white, soft, fluffy cloud of
happiness where we will stir, having lowered feet downwards. Last
night I long stood on quay. I so would like, that you were a number
that you saw that I that I could embrace you see, tell, that missed,
to meet with you a dawn. I have closed eyes, and for an instant you
seemed, that nearby, that I embrace you, whole your lips.


For ever yours Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"