Friday, October 10, 2014

Like to read such letters

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 5:01 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I like to read such letters  



Hi my sweetheart Joko,

Dear Joko, I has read your letter and was on the top of the world
with happiness! I like your romantic reasonings. At you rich
imagination. I like to read such letters. After them I feel myself as
the happy and desired woman.

I want that my documents were ready as soon as possible. I want that
the travel agency has sped up this process. Whether I asked you
approve my act? I have paid the big sum of money for promptness. How
you look at it? For me your answer was important. Because it is
difficult for me for one to make such decisions. I have paid this
money because I want to be with you as soon as possible because my
Holiday. It is not a pity to me what money for the sake of our
meeting. I am in a very good mood today, but when I am reading your
letters again and again I feel even better, I love to receive your
letters, they always bring me much joy and make me happy! I am always
thinking about you and you are in my thoughts. I wish you could be
near me now, but I know that we’ll see each other and we’ll be
together. When I think about all this it feels like I am flying in the
sky!!! :)

My day was fine and resting today. I slept in today, woke up, then
took a very nice shower, had breakfast and cleaned my house for a
little while. I like when my house is cosy and looks nice and clean.
Today I’ve also went to the movies with my girlfriend, we had a
wonderful time. The movie was a scary one, but I liked it a lot.
Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym because I want to stay in
shape. I like when my figure is slim and looks fine. So I’ll take care
of my health. Everything is alright with me, now when you’ve appeared
in my life, I feel that the emptiness I had in my heart and soul have
gone away, I know that you think and care about me, and this is the
most important thing for me! I would like to tell you that you’ve
changed my life a lot, and even though you are far away from me, I
know for sure that you are near me in my thoughts, you are always with
me. I want you to feel very comfortable and happy because you are very
important to me! Honey, you know, there are so many stars in the sky,
but yesterday night when I looked at it, I’ve found this one beautiful
star that will lead us and our happiness! All the words I tell you are
from my heart and I’ll never get tired of telling you how much you and
our relationships mean to me! :)

I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your
reply!!! With hugs and warm kisses,

Your love Elena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"