Friday, October 31, 2014

Today I have received the visa

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Hello


Hello my dear Joko,
Today I have received the visa. It made me very happy today.
Now I have the complete set of documents for flight to you,
but I have troubles with customs control.
The embassy told me that I should have the money with him.
Because I should have with myself 2700 $ on pocket expenses.
A living wage for one day in your country is 30 dollars.
This money is necessary for having only with itself and only so I can pass through customs house.
It is a pity to me to inform you,
but because of this problem my flight to you can not take place.
All problem in that that after purchase of the ticket of the plane also
I shall have with myself only 1900 dollars and through customs house it is
necessary for me for transition more 800 dollars.
I need in your advice. I can fly to you only if I shall have with myself 2700 dollars.
After purchase of the ticket at me remain in 1900 dollars, but I shall
require still in 800 dollars.
Joko, i tried to find money, but all efforts were ineffectual.
It is a pity to me to inform you about it, but I cannot fly without your help.
To fly to you to me it is necessary more 800 dollars and I do not know that to do now?
Whether I do not know you can help me whether or not, but it only your decision.
If you can help me I can fly to you and I shall return your expenses back.
I should have this money only with myself and if you
can help me as soon as we shall meet I shall return this money.
Please write to me what to do in this situation.
I could not provide all nuances of my flight, but I hope, that have
not changed your plans.
You should not help me but as I have already told to you,
I can fly only if you can help with this problem.
I do not know what to do, but inform that to me to do in this situation.
At the airport there is branch Western Union or Money gram and if you can help me I
can receive money very quickly and then I can buy the ticket of the plane.
Then I shall give the full information of my flight.
If you can help me, that send 800 dollars to me through the money transfer system
and I can receive money during short time.
As in department money transfer system to me have informed For send money
through Western Union or Money Gram you will need know my full name: Elena Cherepanava.
Address: Russia, Moscow, Leningradskoye Highway, house 59.
Please do not get mad at me, I could not provide all the nuances of my flight.
I make a great first trip. I'm like you already knew at the airport.
Then an Internet cafe. I'll wait for your letter. Please write me soon.
Very much I want for you my kitten.


Yours Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"