Friday, October 31, 2014

I talked to the secretary of the embassy

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     : 


Good morning, my furry Joko!

After two hours I had a bus.
This morning, I talked to the secretary of the embassy, ​​and I was invited for an interview.
Tomorrow morning I arrive to Moscow.
At 13:30 I have a job interview at the embassy.
But I think it will be successful, and tomorrow I will get a visa.
Now my dreams are only about you and me, our emergency meeting on our first date.
I have a dream, how will you meet me at the airport with
a bouquet of flowers and a tight hug me,
kiss me and calmed my excitement! ohhh let slip! ;-)
But I still hope for a beautiful rose Joko! :-)
I'm very excited, but I hope that you will comfort me.
I just want to make your day was good.
You to be safe and that you have met me in a good mood!
I think when I will be in Moscow, I will wait for your gentle warm letter.
Ok, I'm done on this my letter, and sit with my parents before a long road.
I just want to hug you and squeeze gently.
Your Elena!!!

P.s. Yesterday I sent you two angels to protect your sleep.
But they turned back and said that angels can not look for an angel!

You are my most tender angel with whom I will be happy! kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"