Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I miss you

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello, how are you doing? I miss you


Hello, how are you doing? How is your mood?I've already got attached
so much to you that I miss when I can't read your letter. If something
will go wrong and you'll need some encouragement,care and
understanding,Just remember that I'll will help you. I hope everything
is well with you?!The exchange of letters does us closer every day -
therefore very important to communicate as possible is more often. But
unfortunately not always there is such possibility.I understand that
sometimes you can be occupied. But I would like that you wrote the
small letter when you are much occupied.It really not difficult and
occupies only 10 minutes of your time.I hope that you will give to our
dialogue enough attention in the future.Hope to hear from you
soon,


Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"