Saturday, October 4, 2014

I wishing you a nice and lovely weekend

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello I wishing you a nice and lovely weekend

How are you doing, how is your mood? My mood is very good:):):) I wish
you good Weekend. Today I had very intensive day on this Weekend.I
close this letter now by wishing you a nice and lovely weekend and
sending many hugs and kisses from your Elena. Ok I'll wait for your
letter. Hope to hear from you soon,

Elena

----------------

 From          :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  I am really very happy that I’ve got acquainted with you

  Hello my dear Joko,

Today the weather is good here. I have spent all my day outside. When
I came internet cafe, I decided to check my e-mail right away, it was
very pleasant for me as usual to receive a letter from you, I have
been waiting for it impatiently!!! Your letters always bring me joy
and good mood :) I am really very happy that I’ve got acquainted with
you. You are like a wonderful dream that came into my life, I think
and dream about you very often! :)

My dear Joko , I think that there is something between us that make
me trust you and open my heart for you, I would like to give you my
full trust because I see in your letters how sincere and serious you
are towards me. Honey, I can’t describe you all of my feelings, the
thought that the person like you have appeared in my life makes me
feel so excited!!! You are far from me now, but I feel that my
happiness is somewhere near me. I hope that we’ll be happy together.
Sweetheart, all I’ve told you is very true, all of my words are coming
from my heart and soul!

I wish you and the people who are close to jyou to be healthy and
fine. I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to
your reply.

I send you my tender kiss


Elena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"