Monday, October 6, 2014

My warm angel

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello my warm angel Joko


Hello my warm angel Joko!!!

I am madly glad to receive from you your warm and your most gentle
letter. Each your word is filled by such warm solar beams. I always
read your letters on some times. I read and I represent you nearby, I
close eyes, I look, how you near to me sit. These imaginations it
after all so is healthy and so it is pleasant.

Darling Joko, I thought much, and have understood, that we should
meet you. I understand, that if we want with you strong relations the
meeting is necessary. You with me agree? But I very much wish to
arrive to you. Next week on work to me give holiday in a current of
2-3 months. And if you not against, I like to spend this time with
you. I would like to visit you in your country. It is very interesting
to me to learn culture of your country. Interestingly as you live. You
know, that I never was outside of Russia. I very much wish to see you.
The darling you is ready to accept me in the country?

I had a dream this night. Today you have dreamt me. You have met me at
the airport when I have arrived to you. You stood in a white jacket,
and in hands you had very big bouquet of a rose. On your person the
dazzling smile shone. You have approached to me and have strong
embraced me, and I have kissed you for the first time. When we have
left the airport, you have suggested to walk on a city and to show me
sights. I have agreed, and You have started to show me your fine city.
We went, talked, told different histories from a life. We are
surrounded with beautiful green avenue, we go lengthways it, then
unexpectedly you pick up me on hands and start to turn with me. I
laugh, and even in a dream I have felt warmth of your embraces. Then
you have put me on the earth, and we have appeared the person to each
other. In your eyes I saw the reflexion, reflexion of the dark blue
sky. And at all have not noticed that evening, and began to darken.
You have suggested me to go to you home and to have supper with you.
When we have arrived to you, the table has been already covered. You
set fire two candles and have switched off light. We sat the friend
opposite to the friend and have started to eat. We spoke and laughed.
You have included slow music and have invited me to dance. You took me
for a waist, and I have compressed your neck, and we have started to
dance. On this place the alarm clock has rung out. And I have woken
up. This dream such was such distinct, I so did not wish to wake up.
And when I have woken up, it was very a pity to me, that it was only a
dream. I very much would want that this dream was carried out.

I hope that you liked my dream. I will look forward your letter Yours
and only yours Elena

P.S. I hope, you will not give up to meet me in the country. If you
cannot, simply tell to me about it. I require only your consent, you
agree to meet me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"