Monday, October 27, 2014

From Mrs Samifa, contact the bank

From           :  Mrs Samifa Fatun
Country       :  Kuwait
Email           :  samifafatun2014@yahoo.com
Date            :  Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:34 AM
Subject        :  From Mrs Samifa, contact the bank


Dear beloved one,

May the peace of God rain in your life and thank almighty God for the strength to write you , i trust you which i lay down my life on you to carry out this mission and from your promise to me God will bless you the more, I have send my son to the bank to submit your information to them and introduce you to them as the new beneficiary that the money will be transferred to which the bank promise that they will reached you for the transfer, I thank you for keeping this matter confidential always as you know the amount involve  please to fasting all program as you can understand the condition of my health now.


Send them your name and tell them that you are the foreign partner of DR BASMAH FATUN  my late husband and that you are the new beneficiary to enable them start the transfer .


The secret code of this account is 0045789632 (if in case them ask you).

This is the bank contact :

BANK NAME:
Banque Atlantique Cote d'Ivoire - BACI
CONTACT PERSON: DR KOFFI KUFOUR
(Director Foreign Remittance Dept.)
DIRECT TEL: 00225 56 57 09 27,FAX: 20 31 59 50,20 21 68 52
EMAIL: (banqatlantique@financier.com)


Remain blessed as i wait to hear from you


Yours faithfully

Mrs Samifa Fatun

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"