Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I already feel that this will happen soon

From        :  Elena
Country    :  Russia, Kirov region, Orlov
Date         :  Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Email        :  elenasuper22@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Hello my friend


Good evening my sweet gatito Joko!
I am very glad that you're back with me, it's like you're close!
I already feel that this will happen soon.
Today was a very intense day, I finished all the works
on the job and is now officially gone on vacation.
Tomorrow morning I will have to come to work,
to give another recent documents manager, and I'm free!
Tomorrow night I travel to Moscow.
Come to Moscow in the morning on Wednesday.
How was your day? What was new?
Today I was at my Aunt Valya. She prepared specially delicious dessert,
it was a cake with apples, covered with cream.
You just can not imagine how delicious pies preparing my aunt,
from this it is impossible to refuse.
Mmmmm that's wonderful ... :-)
And, yet, we have a lot to say about life and love.
I told my aunt that you are not like other men,
in you there is something special that I was very attracted to.
By the way my aunt gave me a gift that I must necessarily pass you on her behalf.
It will be a surprise for you, but for now it remains a mystery.
Today I have collected some stuff for my trip.
And I'm very excited and a little bit with fear waiting for that perfect moment we met!
No, do not worry, it's not terrible - it's the fear of pleasure, fear of something unknown.
Mom tried estudiarme me. As a young child, who is sent away somewhere.
And in fact it is. Just my mother is very worried and is going through,
because she could not see me for a long time.
And very excited and a little bit with fear waiting for that perfect moment.
Already looking forward to when I see you.
I'll write you my cell phone, so we can have a constant connection.
I'll write you a message, write me an answer if you got it.
And we are always with you and I will be in touch. To feel you closer to me.
Yesterday I called the embassy to clarify the date and time of the interview.
My  profile  was  already  considered  and said I could come in for an interview from 5 March.
Wow, this is good news. I am very glad and happy. It was not easy. I'll be honest.
Now I would like to have wings and fly to you. You have not noticed??
I'm close my furry gatito Joko. I sit next to you, and look carefully.
I try to make out the features of your caro, and watch as you read this letter.
And watch as your caro, its expression varies in the process of reading these words.
It would be nice to imagine that these words touch your heart, and if so, what do you feel?
Allow me to my words gently touched you, and not just my words,
but just my feelings that are born to thee, softly and tenderly embrace you.
You feel them warm? I hope these words to warm you, and bring a smile to your cara.
Let this feeling never left you, my Joko!
Now I will go for a walk with the dog.
After the walk I want to take a glass of "MM's".
Do you love MM's? Black or yellow? Mm's is my favorite treat.
And watch a movie with my parents.
Write to me, as you get a chance, I'll look forward to your reply!
Have a good evening my kitten.


Your pussycat Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"