Monday, October 13, 2014

I should leave to Moscow

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Tomorrow I should leave to Moscow


Hello my honey Joko,

Dear Joko, I was happy to receive the letter from you. Today my letter
will be short. At me not so it is a lot of time. I had phone, but I
have dropped it in water. I have carried it in repair. I hope soon
they will repair it.

I have just left travel agency, and have decided to inform you good
news at once. Me cause to Moscow on interview in embassy. Tomorrow I
should leave to Moscow. It seems to me, that I waited for this moment
the whole eternity. The travel agency has carried out the task earlier
than I thought. It can is connected to that sum of money which I have
paid for acceleration of readiness of documents. Now it is not of
great importance. I go to embassy!!! Probably tomorrow or the day
after tomorrow I can receive documents which are necessary for arrival
in your country. Tomorrow I shall write to you from Internet - cafe of
the city of Moscow. I shall inform you all news which will concern my
trip. After I shall receive documents, I will need to return back to
native city, to collect necessary things and to buy the ticket in your
country. Trip to Moscow costs not cheaply, therefore I wanted to go to
Moscow, to pass interview in embassy and to wait for day of a start.
But in the contract it is told, that in your country I can buy the
ticket only in travel agency which helps me to collect necessary
documents. From superstition I shall not begin to buy the ticket
before reception of documents. Of agency of me convince, that it is
possible to buy the ticket, and, then to pass interview. They have
told to me, that many people do so. But it seems to me wrong.

Dear, I was probable next week can inform you date of my start. I
believe that next week I can take off to you. How you concern to this?
I think that you too will be glad. I shall finish the letter. I shall
go to collect things home. I want, that you have sent me your full
home address, the data on the nearest to you of the airports. I shall
call to you if there will be urgent questions. I hope to receive from
you the answer which will bring to me encouragement.

Your love Elena ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"