Sunday, October 19, 2014

I want you to do is to receive this money in your account

From         :  Mrs Samifa Fatun
Country     :  Kuwait
Email         :  samifafatun2014@yahoo.com
Date          :  Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Subject      :  From Mrs Samifa,



Dear  beloved one,

I got your mail  , i thank you very much for all your kindness concern regards my welfare, Well i so much appreciate your kindness and love towards the work of God and i will also Maintain my prayers to you so that the God will grant you the strength and wisdom to do this work perfectly and i do not just wake up one day and start contacting you for this mission but i have Prayed and fasted over it before i have contacted you through the total inspiration of Almighty God, i do not know you but god know you better and you are the chosen one for this mission.

Well what exactly i want you to do is to receive this money in your account and use it to build God's sanctuary for the children of God and for the poor to benefit from. This was my dream ever since this sickness got hold of me and my doctor have advice that i have few time left so i will like to give out this inheritance to you so that you use it to help the poor children of the world.

My condition in this life have made me now to build a blind trust towards this issue and i know that is from the overall direction of God, so i need your details including telephone ,full name,full address which my son  will go and submit it to the bank and introduce you to them as the beneficiary that this fund will be Transferred to and the information with build more trust in this relationship.

Secondly, once this money is been Transferred to your account, my son will Perpare and join you and start a new life as you will use 15% of the total sum for him to start a new life and go back to school to have a brighter future, my son Ali is a little boy, i have told him that he will have the 15% which he agreed and you will still handle his percentage until he come out from schooling, you and your family will have 15% of this money for the whole work that you are going to carry out for his glory Which you use the remaining even as you said that you do not need it but it is from my heart i am giving you this, 70% work for God and i will like you named to some of the places after my family name,MR. BASMAH FATUN My late husband and my self MRS SAMIFA FATUN IN MEMORY.

I have gone to the bank to withdraw money from the bank But they told me that i have to Provide the foreign missionaries partner of my late husband that they will transfer the money to, they made me to understand that due to the agreement that they made with my late husband which states that the money will be transfer to his foreign partner missionaries Which no name was mentioned before his sudden death and that the money will be transferred before i can have access and that is why i need your full contact detail to introduce you to them so that they will transfer the money to your account and you will carry on with the work immediately as you know my condition now and I do not need the money for anything again and I will not like to leave and the bank will take the money be so fast in sending me the information's.

I trust you have from the inspiration of God which i believe that you will carry out this mission and you will not betray me and God and I have attach my picture for you to see and will send you the certificate of deposit the money as I receive Your Details. You have to keep this matter confidential to your self so that people around you will not know that you receive money you're hot and you know that there are evil people in this earth Which may like to take this money.

It take me long time in writing this mail and feel free to call my son Ali who i have to explain all things and him will pass the phone  to me because i am not allow to use phone due to my condition. Tel+225 44 89 96 38

Thanks and God bless you and your entire family forever as i wait your answers,


Yours Faithfully

Mrs Samifa Fatun

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"