Tuesday, January 27, 2015

African Scammers Miss. Soraya Zokaya

From         :  Miss. Soraya Zokaya
Country     :  Africa, Ivory Coast
Date          :  Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Email         :  soraya4my@hotmail.com
Subject      :  MY DEAR THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY HAND OF FRIENDSHIP, HERE'S MY PICTURE


Hi Dear

How are you doing today, I hope that you are doing perfectly well, mine is a bit fine as it is with great joy that I'm sending you this mail as you accepted my hand of friendship. Having gone through your profile on Facebook, I thought It will be a great pleasure to establish a cordial relationship and good communication with you, know about ourselves, exchange language, culture and ideas.

My name is Miss Soraya Zokaya, I'm from Ivory Coast. Presently I'm residing in the refugee camp here in Thies Senegal as a result of the Political war in my country. I am 24 years old girl now and i really thank God for keeping me alive and i believe it is for a purpose.
My father is Mr. Gilbert Borforh Zokaya, who was the managing director GIBS & ZOK Cocoa Industry before the Rebels of Laurent Gbagbo attacked our house one early Morning and killed my father alongside with my sweet mother during the Political War in my Country that lead to my being here as a Refugee.

It is only me that is alive because i was in my school during the incident and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal with the help of A lady who was one of my school teacher at that time to escape to Senegal where I am living now as a refugee,
Please I will  like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.  Attached here is my picture for you to know who I am.

I will be Waiting to read your next mail so that I will tell you more about me,
Have a wonderful day hoping to read your mail soon.


Yours lovely
Soraya Zokaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"