Friday, January 16, 2015

Romance Scammers Suzee Fabrice abot Deposited in an European Bank

From        :  Suzee Fabrice
Country    :  Africa, Senegal
Date         :  Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Email        :  suzeegard@hotmail.com
Subject     :  Honey contact the royal bank immediately


I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 3.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive e mails in the office of Reverend David Joshua. He is the rector of the UNHCR refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

Darling try to understand me about this my fathers money, i have never told any body about this i want you to have full trust on me, you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you, I ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right channel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my heart tells me you have been giving to me by God, listen i will make every thing possible to make you happy, However i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring it to your,account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Mr. Philip Hampton Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept Telephone number 0044-777-986-2186 or Fax number 00447031867703 Email (royalbankuk@financier.com)
Account Number BLB547008901546/QA/902/A
Account holder...Dr Fabrice Gardette
Swift Code.... RBOSGB2L
Amount deposited... 3.5 million US dollars
Next of kin.... Suzee Fabrice

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Fabrice Gardette of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 35% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,Take care and have a nice day.


Yours in heart.
Suzee

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"