Friday, January 9, 2015

Romance Scam Miss. Sityh Fetosa

From           :  Miss. Sityh Fetosa
Country       :  Rwanda in Eastern Africa
Date            :  Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Email           :  aletyhasftfetosa20@hotmail.com
Subject        :  I'M REALLY CONFIDING THIS IN YOU FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE? !!



Hello Dear,
How are you doing today, hope you are fine over there in your country?   I am so happy to read from you,Actually all i want is to be out from this camp if i can see someone who will assist me, I will be happy if i can be part of your family.. I wouldn't mind to be with you in your country if you wish that...... My Life here is very tough like you know i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, in this camp we are only allowed to go out briefly, It's just like one staying in the prison but i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now who i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person that shows a bit concern about my ugly situation for now is Reverend father Frank Mathew who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church built by the United Nations here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here, but then am not living with him rather i live in the females quarters because the camp here has two quarters one for men and the other for women. The Rev. father's office phone number is (+221774094749),  you can as well reach me through his office line, if you call please just tell him that you want to speak with me (Sityh) so that he will send for me to the female quarters, like i told you i am as well using the computer in the Reverend's office here to communicate with you.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university as a medical student before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my beloved parents and my only little sister took place.   

Please Dear, I want to tell you this which i have been keeping as a secret because it is only my hope to live a new life again, I have my late father's certificate of account and the death certificate here with me which i will send to you later. This is because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND which he used my name as the next of kin to the account, the amount in question is $ 4.7 M. (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your own account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your place. I kept this secret to people in the camp here with me, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father and you as i am telling you now.

So my dear in the light of this information i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of either loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it.  Feel free to ask me any question you need to know abut me and all i have just tell you here... Always remember that am giving you all this information with full trust and due to the lovely way we have come to know each other, I like honest, hardworking and understanding kind of a person. My favorite language is English, meanwhile i will like you to call me on phone like i said, at least for us to hear each other voices and as i still have a lot to tell you. 



Have a nice day .
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours always in mind,
Sityh

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"