Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Africa Dating Scam Miss. Nancy Sheriff

From          :  Miss. Nancy Sheriff
Country      :  Cote d'ivoire in West Africa
Date           :  Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Email          :  nansysheri@yahoo.com
Subject       :  PLEASE I SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE TO STAND AS MY TRUSTEE


Hello my dear ,

I appreciate your mail . My dear as i told you in my last mail that i lost my family in the civil war that took place in my country . Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a guardian , a savior , a friend indeed , a good Samaritan whom God will use to wipe away my tears .

I reside in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the incidence . I did not have any other
person that could be able to help me out . The only person i have now is Reverend Father Felix Barry  ( St Gregory Catholic Church )His office telephone number is (  +221775871506  )  or  (  00221775871506  ) .
I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home , Reverend Father gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in female's hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nancy Sheriff . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .

My dear , my late father Dr. Sheriff Tausi  was a politician and an international businessman . When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is 9.4 Million US Dollars . I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate . There is an embargo that i must reach the age of 28 before i can claim it but i have a direction from the bank. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you .
I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me . That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me . I promise to love you the best i can .My dear , i need your information such as:Your Full Name,

Names: ......
Age : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward it to the bank to introduce you to them as my foreign partner/trustee who will stand on my behalf to his money since they refused to transfer the money to my position due to my refugee status . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution where the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life .

I humbly waiting for your mail . Kisses and hugs to you . God bless you and keep you protected .


Yours in love,
Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"