Sunday, January 4, 2015

Romance Scam Miss. Sandra Kaine

From           :  Miss. Sandra Kaine
Country       :  Africa, Sudan
Date            :  Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Email           :  sandrakaine11@hotmail.com
Subject        :  -


Hello My dear
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember i trust you Honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My Dear is for you and you alone ,please try and call me OK and. like i said I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.6 Million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information's of the bank are as follows,

BANK NAME:HALIFAX BANK OF LONDON PLC
Email addresses,
(halifaxwireonlintransfer@email.com)
                   OR
(halifaxwireonlitransfer@aol.com)
Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
The name of the transfer officer is Sir MIKE WILLIAMS?
Telephone number (+447855650583) FAX (+44-870-9749-458)

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible .Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest my love!have a nice week.


Yours forever in love
Miss Sandra Kissss

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"