Friday, January 16, 2015

Scammers Jane Wendi about Deposited Money at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

From        :  Jane Wendi
Country    :  Africa, South Sudan
Date         :  Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Email        :  janejane334@hotmail.com
Subject     :  PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER


My Dearest,how are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well. As for me, I am fine a bit here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, god will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugees camp where i am living today as a result of the death of my beloved parents,

I appreciated your interest to assist me to transfer the money deposited by my father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND of which my name appears as the next of kin.

This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the week, i thank god for the life of the Pastor of the church that is located in the camp where i send and receive emails. I chosen you immediately i saw your profile in the site without delay because the said that out of hundred, their must be a good Samaritan, i hope that it was by god's grace that i choose you. During my prayers, god reveal to me that you are a very kind person that is capable to help me, i have 100% trust and confidence in you, i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugees camp.

I will like you to call me today with my Rev's phone, Rev Pastor Albert Henry(+221-76-39-98-536 ), When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here. I don't have money to call you because my situation here is very difficult.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by beloved father.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
The name of the executive manager is,
Mr. Nelson Smith
E-mail : (rbs-transferDP@accountant.com )
E-mail : ( rbs.transferroyalbank@aol.com)
TEL:  +44-7031895344
        +44-7017030196
Fax: +44- 7031924213

Already i have inform this bank about my intention to claim my fathers deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in this transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee i am resisted to a direct claim of the money, the transfer can only be done with the help of an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the world. Based on this explanation, i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address,
E-mail : (rbs-transferDP@accountant.com)
E-mail : (rbs.transferroyalbank@aol.com)

Write to Mr. Nelson Smith, the executive manager of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.5 million dollars deposited by my beloved father of which my name appears as the next of kin since i have equally told they bank about you,.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,
ACCOUNT HOLDER, GENERAL GEORGE WENDI.
AMOUNT 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS JANE WENDI



Awaiting to hear from you again.
Yours Jane

1 comment:

  1. Arrivata anche a me allego qui sotto.



    Ciao amore mio,
    Grazie per aver accettato di aiutarmi a trasferire i soldi, ti apprezzo davvero come ti ho detto, ho pregato per avere l'opportunità di stare con un uomo che amerò e di cui mi fiderò davvero, un uomo che amerò accettando il mio cuore ma Ringrazio Dio oggi di averti trovato e spero che non mi deluderai mai,
    Grazie per aver accettato di aiutarmi a trasferire questo denaro sul tuo conto in attesa di quando verrò a incontrarti nel tuo paese,
    Voglio dirti che ti amo davvero con tutta sincerità del mio cuore e mi piacerebbe anche vederti faccia a faccia perché capisco che sei un uomo onesto. Sappi solo che sto cercando un modo per uscire da qui e avviare la mia formazione, ecco perché non ti nascondo nulla; grazie per aver accettato di aiutarmi, contatta solo questa banca e prendi questi soldi in modo che tu mi invii dei soldi per preparare i miei documenti di viaggio per venire a conoscerti, voglio che tu sappia che mi piacciono le persone oneste e come una ragazza giovane, non voglio perdere questi soldi a persone avide, ecco perché mi piace stare molto attenta e tu sei il tipo di uomo con cui non vedo l'ora di passare il resto della mia vita. dai il tuo amore a un altro uomo, mi soddisferai, quindi non posso cercare un altro uomo. Per favore, non ho detto a nessuno tranne te dell'esistenza di questo denaro e mi piacerebbe che tu lo tenga segreto ad altre persone perché dal momento che lo è
    (SOLDI) tutti gli occhi saranno puntati su di esso.
    Ricorda che mi fido di te Tesoro! ecco perché ti sto dando tutte queste informazioni! Il mio amore è per te e solo per te.
    Ho informato la banca dei miei piani per richiedere questo denaro e l'unica cosa che mi hanno detto è di cercare un partner straniero che starà per mio conto a causa del mio status di rifugiato e delle leggi di questo paese. Avrai il 20% di il denaro totale che mi aiuta e il denaro rimanente sarà gestito da te in qualsiasi attività di tua scelta. A tal proposito mi piacerebbe che contattassi immediatamente la banca con queste informazioni, dicendogli che sei il mio partner estero e che vuoi conoscere le possibilità di aiutarmi a trasferire i miei 9,7 milioni di dollari depositati dal mio defunto padre di cui sono il parenti prossimi al tuo account nel tuo paese.
    Le informazioni di contatto della Banca sono le seguenti,

    BARCLAYS BANK DI LONDRA PLC
    Persona di contatto: Direttore delle operazioni estere.

    Il suo nome è Mr James E Staley:
    Telefono: (+447031895344
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ +44 7031 829 282
    Fax + 44-2031904588

    ​ E-MAIL​ ​ [ james.estaley@consultant.com ]

    Contattali ora su come trasferire i 9,7 milioni di dollari depositati dal mio defunto padre di cui sono parente più prossimo.
    Mia cara, sono contento che Dio ti abbia portato a vedermi fuori da questa situazione e prometto di essere gentile e avrò ugualmente bisogno di te in ogni area della mia vita, oltre a investire questo denaro poiché sono ancora troppo giovane per gestirlo. Come ti ho detto prima, questo campo è proprio come una prigione e la mia preghiera è di vivere da qui il prima possibile.
    Assicurati di contattare la banca in modo che dopo il trasferimento tu possa inviare del denaro da quei soldi per me per preparare i miei documenti di viaggio per incontrarti nel tuo paese. Ricordati di ricontattarmi con tutte le informazioni che hai ricevuto dalla banca. Fino ad allora buona giornata e pensa sempre a me
    Grazie mille e rimani benedetto
    Il mio amore è per te.
    Tuo innamorato
    yarcy

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"