Monday, January 12, 2015

Sudan Romance Scam Jane Wendi

From        :  Jane Wendi
Country    :  Africa, South Sudan
Date         :  Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:38 PM
Email        :  janejane334@hotmail.com
Subject     :  I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU


My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your
day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My full name is Jane Wendi from South Sudan in Africa 24 years of age, 5.3 ft tall,
light in complexion,(never married before )and  presently i am residing
in  the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was
fought in my country. My late father late General George Wendi was the personal
adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold.

It was only me that is alive now and i am writing you from Republic of Senegal
where i have been residing in a refugee home, after the brutal murder of my parents
during the political crisis in my country South Sudan some years ago.

I hope you will still respond to me after hearing all this because i know,
a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this, but i guess i have to be real open
to whom ever will have to be my friend,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. I will
tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture
Hoping to hear from you soonest


I remain yours friend
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"