Sunday, January 11, 2015

Scammers Miss. Sityh Fetosa about Deposited Money



From           :  Miss. Sityh Fetosa
Country       :  Rwanda in Eastern Africa
Date            :  Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:51 PM
Email           :  aletyhasftfetosa20@hotmail.com
Subject        :  MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION FOR THE  TRANSFER‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ !!



Hello Dear,

How are you doing today, hope you are fine? I thank God for our lives as we slept and wake up in good health. I always thank God for bright new day.

My Dear, I am very happy now as i just check my email now and saw a reply from the bank for accepting my request for you to represent me for the transfer of my late Father Money to your account.
On this regard, I will like you to write to them through their email and tell them that you are my partner/representative that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father money Dr Felix Fetosa which i am the next of Kin. Miss Sityh Fetosa to your account in your country, I pray for good response from them all my prayer is to be out from here.

Please Dear, i have not told anyone except you and the Rev Father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is Money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's.

The contact information's of the bank are as follows:


ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Wealth manager
Director of the bank.
Nelson Smith...
E-mail, (rsbk-plc@scotlandmail.com)
Tel;+44-7031-8277-85. or +44-7031-8947-91.
Fax number  +448447743447.

My late Father account Information are as follows..

My late father account name...Dr Felix Fetosa,)
My late father's account number...10234163034601
My late father's bank name..ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
(Office: 135 Bishops gate, London).
My late father's deposited amount ....$ 4.7M   U.S.A.Dollars
Next of kin....................Miss Sityh. Fetosa,
Nationality... Rwanda in Eastern Africa,


Contact them with their  email address (rsbk-plc@scotlandmail.com)

My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life in investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. I have make up my mind to give you 15% of the total money for helping me on this matter and the remaining will be manage by you in any business of your choice till i come.

As i told you before this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. I pray that everything will move successful so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Thank you once again for your kindness God bless you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours
Sity

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"