Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Scam The Scammers Faith Idrissa

From          :  Faith Idrissa
Country      :  Sierra Leon
Date           :  Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Email          :  faithidrissa20100@hotmail.com
Subject       :  This is the reason why i contacting to you??



Good day dearest  ,

I want you to understand that i did not contacted you by accident, before contacting you my mind tells me that you will help me out and after i contacted you i told Rev. Fr. Timothy Anderson about you and he prayed for me then after the prayer he told me to go ahead that you will help me, so those are the reason why i contacted you for you to help me receive this money in your bank account to enable me come over to you country and start a new life over there.

When i first contacted the  Bank for the money, they advice me to look for a foreign partner who will help me receive the money on my behalf since i am still in the refugee camp and again i have no bank account where they can transfer the money. Even if i look for any body here in Senegal to help me receive the money in his or her account, the government will demand too much tax from the money due to my condition here, if care is not taking i might lose the whole of the money to them.

That is the reason why i opened up to you believing that you will not disappoint or cheat me. Like i told you in my previous mails, here in the refugee camp i am not privilege to any thing money because the law of this camp forbid it.

As i told you i want to live this place as soon as possible, since you accept to help me i want you to understand me don't be afraid of anything, please honey you will have to contact the Bank and ask them the possibility of transferring the money to your bank account to enable me come over to your county to start a new life and continue my education there with you.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and all expenses that might come up in this transfer, My dear i am glad that God has brought you to save me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible, Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.


Yours forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"