Friday, January 16, 2015

Rwanda Spam Miss. Sityh Fetosa about ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

From           :  Miss. Sityh Fetosa
Country       :  Rwanda in Eastern Africa
Date            :  Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Email           :  aletyhasftfetosa20@hotmail.com
Subject        :  MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION FOR THE TRANSFER??


Hello Dear,
Good Morning, How are you doing today, hope you are doing fine? I must thank you for all your effort to set me free from this camp, My Dear, i wrote to the bank to know if they have receive your message but they reply back to me that they have not seen your message, Please Dear, i will want you to write back to them again, I will appreciate all you can do for me.. just write to them and tell them that you are my partner that you want to know the possibility for them to transfer my late father money to your account in your country.. Or let me draft a sample note which you can copy and send to the bank..


Just write it like this..


ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
E-mail,(rsbk-plc@scotlandmail.com)
Tel;+44-7086-4656-71
Fax number +448447743447
Director of the bank.
Nelson Smith.


Sir,

I am a foreign partner to Miss Sityh Fetosa, from (Rwanda in Eastern Africa,). I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring his Late Father Dr. Felix Fetosa,) from (Rwanda in Eastern Africa,) fund Deposited with your Bank into my Bank account in my country . She is now in the refugee camp and she will not be able to reach you.

I need the details on what to do to get the fund to my positions at the earliest.

Your Full Name..................................Your Full Address ...................
.
Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.

Thank You..


What you will do is to write your name and your full address  in the open space and send the message to the bank.. Please Dear, let me know once you resend the message.. God bless you as i wait to hear good news from you,, also let me know when the bank respond to you back.. Have a blessed day..


Yours

Sityh

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"