Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Romance Scam Miss. Jennifer Edward

From           :  Miss. Jennifer Edward
Country       :  West Africa, Sierra-Leone
Date            :  Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Email           :  jenniferedward1@hotmail.com
Subject        :  Am waiting for your information's ok,


Hello my Beloved,

How are you doing? am very happy that you really accepted to help me out of orphanage situation, am in critical condition since i lost my parents and living in refugee camp is like living in prison, am seeking for assistant with someone who can accept my orphanage situation and help my future by reclaiming my father's money from the bank where it was deposited and invest the money for me as my business partner, i search for a reliable person who can take good care of me as business and life partner or as a daughter and invest my inheritance money for my future so that i can be able to further my education and Reverend father has advise me not to invest the money here in Senegal or into my home country as my late father earlier advised me because i had much bad experiences here in country of Senegal, but what is most important to me is to live good life again and go on with my life futures. Honestly, i don't know you before or knowing you well but i truly seek for help from you so that i may live for good again.

I don't really know what you think over my life stories but my situation now is very bad and i don't know how to help myself at the moment and i don't even eat well because we can only eat food once daily here in the camp, i want you to call me with Reverend father phone number, i gave you his phone number 00221765063471 and i don't have a personal phone or skype account at the moment because we are not allowed to chat and skpye is not dowloaded in Revrend father's computer, when you call him on his phone number, kindly tell him who you are and you want to speak to me ok, he will send for me to come and answer your call or we can continue writing through messages ok.

If you really want to help me, kindly send your full data's about yourself in details to me so that i can make proper introduction of yourself to the bank where the money was deposited by my late father, i need your full names, your address, your occupation, your phone number and photo, also i will send the bank contact details to you so that you can contact them direct and always remember that am orphan and pray for me always too, thanks a lot and God bless you.

Your faithful,
Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"