Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sierra Leon Scammers Faith Idrissa

From          :  Faith Idrissa
Country      :  Sierra Leon
Date           :  Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 4:04 PM
Email          :  faithidrissa20100@hotmail.com
Subject       :  FROM FAITHIDRISSA



MY DEAREST

I am very happy and thank you for your response to my letter that I sent you, I just thought I could tell you about myself. I am Sierra LĂ©onnaise am 25 years i bone in 1989 many people do not take me seriously because of my background, but since my 16 years a lot of bad things have happened, so I have been so sad. The death of my father was very difficult for me as the only daughter of my late mother.

I lost my mother at the age of 9 years. My father was the CEO of the (Alofa Industries Ltd) in Freetown, the capital of the country years ago. My late father was one of the richest businessmen in my country in anything connected with gold and diamonds, but he was killed by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on the way back to the village.

I have searching internet where I saw your profile and I firmly believe in my heart that you must be honest and genuine person who I can communicate. My name is Faith Idrissa, currently living in a home called missionary camp (Compassion Service Volunteers) in Dakar, under a strict guidelines of the Reverend Timothy Anderson. I desperately need a serious person who believes in God and who I can trust.

I really want to have a good relationship with you despite all its because I have this feeling that you are a honest and trustworthy person. I need to leave the camp and continue a new life. Please call me with this number. it is Reverend father number+221778099458. Because I do not have my own phone, dial the number and tell him you want to talk with faithidrissa, He will send someone to the hostel to come and call me to answer your call. I wish you would call me and I'd like to hear your voice. Please


Be in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"