Friday, January 23, 2015

Scammers Dating Miss. Aicha Zuwara

From           :  Miss. Aicha Zuwara
Country       :  Central African Republic in Middle Africa
Date            :  Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Email           :  aichazuwara@hotmail.com
Subject        :  Please Help Me


Hello  Dear

I plead with you to try your possible best to help me get my inheritance fund of $4.7 million secure and transfer into your account so i join you to complete my Education.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and that i have here only MY FATHERS DEATH CERTIFICATE and MY REFUGEE IDENTITY CARD.

Upon the receipt of your data, i shall give you more information about the fund and the deposit account details including the bank where the fund is deposited, i really need the below information

Your Legal Names
Age
Address
Nationality
Occupation
Telephone

Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you. You Have My Trust and Confidence

Aicha Zuwara

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"