Monday, January 12, 2015

Scammers Mrs. Sabariah Binti Kamarudin



From        :  Mrs. Sabariah Binti Kamarudin
Country    :  -
Date         :  Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Email        :  k_sabariahbinti@outlook.com
Subject     :  Compliments of the season to you


Compliments of the season to you.

Dear Sir,  Joko

I am writing to you concerning your funds that has been delayed for release. I am the reason the transfer has been delayed. I was contacted by your partners to help them use my contact and position as the Bank Auditing Personnel to change some documents in your name thereby making you the beneficiary to the funds.

They promised me a good amount of money but I refused initially. However my husband intervened and pleaded with me to help them for the sake of GOD, which I did the work for them and successfully changed all the documents and legal papers to your name but as soon as the documents got into their hands, your partners turned their back on me and started tossing me around. Till date I have not gotten a single cent from them. They told me you will send them some money for the documentation but YOU NEEDED A PROOF before we can proceed.

I never saw and hear from them again. I had no choice but to use my influence and manipulated the stoppage of the transfer and I alone can make the transfer/payment possible, through a secure online transfer or by issuing an ATM Payment Card without any problem or trace. I am writing you just to let you know that I have nothing in mind against you but I am only fighting to get the reward of my work. I can help you to get your funds that have been on hold released and transferred to you as soon as possible but only with assurance that you will not play on my intelligence like your partners did.

If we have an understanding, get back to me with the reconfirmation of your personal details, like your Full name (just like in your ID), your Address and telephone number, your occupation, sex and age, as soon as possible so that we can proceed and initiate your transfer correctly.


Sincerely
Mrs. Sabariah Binti Kamarudin


----------


Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:53 PM


Dear Sir,

The payment has been allocated for Joko is now ready.  This amount has been lingering on air for sometime now because your representative or the people that was acting on your behalf was not capable or was not properly informed on the transfer procedures. The payment certification has been issued on your name and payment documentation has been perfected and it is ready for transfer, but i  never heard again from them.

Right now, all you need to do is to reconfirm your personal details, full name as in ID,  Contact address and Telephone and you should write an application (or mail ) together with the documents i will send to you and your payment will be released to you through an online transfer or ATM Payment card for easier remittance. I will further direct on how you can proceed once i hear from you.


Mrs. Sabariah Bint Kamarudin


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"