Sunday, January 18, 2015

Romance Scammers Dating Miss. Lina Mohammad from Libya

From         :  Miss. Lina Mohammad
Country     :  North Africa, Libya
Date          :  Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:02 PM
Email         :  lilianmoham@hotmail.com
Subject      :  Hello Dear,


Hello Dear,

How was your day over there in your country,i believe you have a nice day and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice to your body? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss. Lina Mohammad i am (23 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a good real relationship what matters a lot is love, so i am comfortable with your age, I want to assure you, that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me.

What i see in people is their Personality and Characters. I am from Libya in North Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of political assassination and civil war in my country.

My late Father Mr. Ibrahim Mohammad Abdullah was special Adviser to (late Libya’s Oil Minister Mr, Shukri Mohammed Ghanem ) a former Libya’s Oil Minister and managing director Gold & Mine Ind in (the capital of Libya Tripoli,) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me survived in the attack and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a United Nations headed by chief security officer Mr,Paul Johnson and i am using his office computer to send these message to you.

Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill me and take away my hesitance before i managed to make my way in Senegal. I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach. Also I like musics, mostly R & B,Blues, Hip Hop etc. I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance, Love, Caring and Friendly

I would like to know more about you and your family. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail i will also like to see yours too! Hoping to hear from you soonest.


Yours forever
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"