Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ivory Coast Scammers Blessing William

From         :  Blessing William
Country     :  Ivory Coast in West Africa
Date          :  Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 7:24 PM
Email         :  blessingwilliam20@yahoo.com
Subject      :  From Blessing to you , waiting for your reply


Hello My Dear,

How are you today? I am more than happy to read your mail, how are you doing, i hope you are in perfect health condition! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i do not really know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal.
To start with, My name is Miss Blessing William from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 24 years of age presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter i only need a true love or friendship, So i am comfortable with your age.

About my parents, My late father Dr Wilson William was a known Gold business man and my mother was a senior accountant at UBA bank of Ivory Coast, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
I am writing to You now with pains full of tears and sorrow from my heart. I was the only survived because I was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp. under the care of a Rev.father and i am using the computer in his office to write to you now. I like faithful, caring, kind etc,and dislike unfaithfulness dishonest etc, my hobbies are cooking, reading music, sports etc,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any. I will send you a telephone number to reach me on the next email ! I am for real love,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better!


Your Forever Love
Blessing William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"