Sunday, January 25, 2015

Iraq Scammers Mr. Results Kamara



From            :  Mr. Results Kamara
Country        :  Iraq
Date             :  Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 8:16 AM
Email            :  mr.resultskamara@gmail.com
Subject         :  Hello Friend, Attention


Dear Joko,

Thank you very much for your reply and I thank Allah for this day that I am still living on earth. Please, I would like that you assure me that you could sincerely handle this project without taking advantage of my situation.

About me:  I was a busy man when i am healthy I never had time for my self and people always busy with businesses, now that I am sick and I have nobody to inherit all my wealth although I have deposited much charity foundations, and people have betrayed me many times by using some of the funds I entrusted to them for this same purpose to their selves and families.  I have decided to do one last
good for Allah sake, charities and less privilege , so that should I die without donating to the needy this last time I will not be at peace with Allah our maker.

I need your honesty and sincerity towards assisting me in distributing the said funds to Motherless babes home ,less Privilege and the Widows ,as well as you can build school in my memory or establish/construct a charity home to house orphans and the elderly, and and through this also, you can always get grants from the United Nations for Charity. That is what i need from you  because i know i will soon join Allah the most benevolence and most merciful.

I am a citizen of Iraqi but I am presently taking treatment in the United State of America where i am hospitalize at North/Western Memorial Hospital Chicago. I was so rich doing my business in Dubai, Tunisia and Morocco and other middle East with my companies located there, Allah has blessed me so much that I have been trying to help the needy but somehow has been betrayed by  family members and some.

I trusted friends, even lawyers who I have hired but they all made use of all the funds for their own interest without distributing the funds to the needy, I want to make one last donation which i will handover to you, Please do not fail me,  I need a re assurance from you that you can distribute the funds as Instructed without taking advantage of my illness. After the distribution you will have to take 15% of the total funds to your self for your efforts and love for the needy and Allah.

The amount I want to entrust to you for distribution to the needy is US$15.200.000.00, take 15% to your self and distribute the rest to the needy as i have instructed so that i will be at peace with Allah when i join him soon. I will need that you send to me the following information"

1. Your complete name
2. Your Address.
3. Your telephone number
4. Any proof of your identity ( International Passport)
4. Your  Age and
5. Your Occupation

The above requirements  will be forwarded to my lawyer lawyer to prepare a power of attorney in your name which I would forward to my bank in London where the funds is deposited for urgent release of the funds to you without delays so that you can start the charity project immediately you receive the funds before my fort coming surgery next week .

Also I want you to re assure me again that you will not disclose to people about this project until you have received the funds to your self so that their will not be any betrayals or jealousy at the course of receiving this funds because this is one last humanitarian work i want to do for Allah and man kind and I will only be at peace with Allah after the distribution is made I can rest in his bosom. Once I confirm receipt of your information requested I shall give a lawyer to prepare a power of attorney to enable me furnish you with the bank information so that you can contact the bank to know the release procedures of the funds to you. I attach here my pictures for you to see the kind of pains your brother in faith is into and please remember to always pray for me for the last surgery I will under go soon to be successful,  pray also that even if I die may Allah grant me a place in Jannah. Ameen.


Allah Bless You,

Mr. Results Kamara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"