Thursday, January 15, 2015

Scammers Mr. Alex White from USA

From         :  Mr. Alex White
Country     :  USA
Date          :  Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:59 PM
Email         :  mralex_white147@hotmail.com
Subject      :  -




ATTN:

I received your mail and as i said before, i am going to pay for the non-inspection fee of $1,850 on your behalf and i will use my money to get all other papers that will allow me to deliver your consignments to your doorstep as i have delivered funds to beneficiaries like you and they have all started a new life today.

As it stand now, if i pay the non-inspection fee in your name the airport authorities here will require your presence here before they will allow me to deliver your funds to you or alternatively you can get a waiver certificate from UN commission office in Nigeria where your funds originated.

I have personally contacted the UN office to know how much it will cost to get the Waiver certificate and they told me it will only cost you 275 Euro, So my dear i will like you to indicate your readiness to receive your funds or not so that i can cancel your consignment as time is no longer on our side due to numerous assignments on our hands now.

 Once i hear from you, i will forward you the UN receiving for the waiver certificate so that they can issue the certificate in your name and forward copies to the airport authorities to enable them issue me a "GATE Pass"for me to freely bring your fund to your doorstep.

I look forward in hearing from you.
                                  
Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Boston Logan International Airport,t.
Unicef Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"