Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scammers Dating Miss. Lucy Tiote

From        :  Miss. Lucy Tiote
Country    :  West Africa, Ivory Coast
Date         :  Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 2:47 AM
Email        :  lucytiote@hotmail.com
Subject     :  FROM MISS LUCY ON FACEBOOK??????


Hello My New Friend,

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further  let me introduce myself fully to you, My name is Miss. Lucy Tiote,25 years old,5.6ft tall,never married before. i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp,Dakar-Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my Parents,My Late Father,Dr.Dedy Tiote  was a great politician and the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum. Due to the sudden death  of my father , my mother had a blood pressure which resulted to her death after four month my beloved father left me.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make
my way to near by country Senegal  where i am living now as a refugee.Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother,

I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,tv movies and cooking.
I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,  and irresponsible people. please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity  is the best way in life. though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or colour.

I will tell you more about me in my next mail,  attached here is my picture for you to know whom i am,i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail.
I hoping to hear from you soon.


Yours forever Lucy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"