Thursday, January 29, 2015

Scammers Dating Miss. Soraya Zokaya

From          :  Miss. Soraya Zokaya
Country      :  Africa, Ivory Coast
Date           :  Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:49 PM
Email          :  soraya4my@hotmail.com
Subject       :  MY DEAR I WANT TO PUT MY TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU


My dearest,

How are you today, hope all is well with you . I am very excited with your response to my mail, but I wish to explain more to you in details of my position and how you have to help me out from here.  I am emailing you from the office of the reverend in the refugees camp, I told the reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult for us,

Camp address is: Rue Ashlem, Thies, SENEGAL. Hostel Number Flat 14 room 8 Female Hostel: this is the reverend father's office telephone (+221-761227816 )  if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, Miss Soraya Zokaya from (Cote d Ivory) he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.  I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I will really appreciate if you get me out of this misery, I would also like you to send me some of your recent photos for me to appreciate more of your kindness to me.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6M (Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you because i am getting tired every day by day here. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the reverend because he is like a father to me.
Now, because of my situation in this refugee, I can not make this claims by myself, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, so I decided to make this contact with you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the way and opportunity to transfer these funds to your position in your country. I have all the information concerning the bank account also have death certificate of my late father and the deposit certificate of the deposited fund with my names in the Royal Bank.

The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and help me transfer the money into an account that you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, although I have no experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do it without your help, I should not have bordered you if I have full access to the money in myself, because I am nothing without you, having no account and no foreign body like a friend or relative.

After the transaction of money in your account, you will help me to withdraw money from the account where the money has been transferred, you will help me send money to get all my travel documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my (degree education) and investment project which I really want your assistance most

Once I get you right, I will send the bank details for you so that you can then contact them about the account and find the path they can transfer these funds into your position please I really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed.

After that, I prepare the letter you send to the bank on my next email, please try to answer me as soon as possible so that everything concerning this transaction will be quick. take care of yourself till read your next mail. Please I will like you to call me so I can hear your sweet voice.

Have a nice day.
Regards.
Yours faithfully
Soraya Zokaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"