Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scammers Sir David Reddaway want to move this fund somewhere and invest it



From        :  Sir David Reddaway
Country    :  UK
Date         :  Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Email        :  david.reddaway@yahoo.co.uk
Subject     :  Thanks for the reply


Dear Joko,

Thanks for your reply on the investment correspondence i sent to you.like i told you earlier,my name is Sir David Reddaway.i was formerly a member of the British Diplomatic Service served as a UK Ambassador to Canada.i left Turkey January 2014 as UK Ambassador but presently am an Associate Fellow for the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Chatham House London.I made the sum of ( GBP 11,380,000 ) in an Oil deal i did with some Canadian citizens while i was serving in Canada and now,i want to move this fund somewhere and invest it. All arrangement is already in place to move this fund through a security company.we must keep a very low profile of Communication for security reasons.

I am looking for a Matured and God fearing personnel to receive this fund on my behalf,I am Offering 20% of the total sum and the remaining 80% will be invested in your country and my proposal is to invest on real housing Estate or any other promising and profitable business investment.

i hereby attached a copy of my passport for you to know whom you are dealing with and please do not disclose my Identity because am a public figure.

waiting for your urgent reply.
please send this below information urgently to enable me prepare a proposal for your perusal:
1 Full Name:
2 Age:
3 Sex:
4 Phone number:
5 Address:
6 Occupation:
7 Scan Copy of your ID Proof:



Best Regards,
Sir David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"