Friday, January 9, 2015

Liberia Scammers Miracle George Gbarnga

From          :  Miracle George Gbarnga
Country      :  Republic of Liberia
Date           :  Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:49 AM
Email          :  miraclegeorge@hotmail.com
Subject       :  THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU


Hello My Dear,

I thank you for your mail. The issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you that mail. I am looking for a reliable and sincere person that can help me invest the wealth I inherited from my late father who was poisoned during his annual conference meeting in my country Liberia after some years that my mother died.

I am 25 years old girl and my name is Miss Miracle George Gbarnga from the Republic of Liberia. I am taking refugee in a neighboring country for the safety of my life here in the Republic Of Senegal. I don’t have anybody here to rely on because I don’t trust my late father’s relatives as they did not like him when he was alive. I escape an attempt of kidnap and that is why I ran away. Now I would like to come to your country to continue my education while you help me invest the fund in a lucrative business and manage it for me until I am capable of handling it myself.

The fund in question is at the tone of US $8.5 million deposited in a bank. I will offer you 15% of the total sum for your help to get it transferred to your account in your country and bringing me there. There in your country when the fund shall be invested,you shall have 5% of the interest which the investment shall bring as the profit. I really do need your help,so if you can assist do let me know. I will give you further details when I receive a positive response from you.Please do not disclose this issue to any other person until the money is transferred,

Below is a copy of my picture that i took before coming into this refugee camp, i have never taking picture here in the camp because the camp authority forbid the Refugees from taking pictures in the camp,
Yours sincerely,


Miracle George Gbarnga

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"