Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dating Scammers Faith Idrissa

From          :  Faith Idrissa
Country      :  Sierra Leon
Date           :  Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:56 PM
Email          :  faithidrissa20100@hotmail.com
Subject       :  THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST??



My Dearest,

I thank once again this morning for your effort and ability to help me out from here again i am happy to  see your reply  please call me by 3pm senegal time   , I will like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you it is the will of God that me and you will know each other your the kind of man i am seeking  and i am sending to you my another picture to show you that i really need your help . I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please and please keep it secret to other people, because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,    

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's.please i will be happy if you will not dispose it because i am afraid to lost this money from people ,My Love is for you and you alone,You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me, my full name is (faithidrissa). the number once again (+221778099458 )you can call me and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
EMAIL;  rbsserviscotland@aim.com
EMAIL royalbankplc_trans.dpt@accountant.com

Transfer officer; MR,Stephen Hester.
Tele; +-44-7012914876
OR; +-44-7012914876
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689

All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank either by e-mail, or telephone,this is the(Deposit Account Number A/C - RBS-026004093.) the name on the account holder is Dr. Appolos idrissa.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin,My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life. i wish you a lovely weekend,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.


Yours forever in love,
Miss. faithidrissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"