Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dating Scammers Miss. Clara Mikando



From          :  Miss. Clara Mikando
Country      :  West Africa, Ivory Coast
Date           :  Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:51 PM
Email          :  claramikando@outlook.com
Subject       :  Have a nice day my dearest??


My Dearest,
How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Please i wish to tell you all about my self now. Because i am taking you as my everything please try to be there for me. I have choose you with my whole heart no matter that we have not seen each other in person before. But i believe that this is how God want it.

Meanwhile, I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refugee in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. with your help I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is
Rev.  Paul David. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me just like a father, since i came here. The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-77-39-32-714 ) and his Name is Rev.  Paul David.

Please if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, I'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of  God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody to choose or trust. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they are also dead now. So i am left alone.i get your contact in Facebook.com

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Deposit Certificate of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you assist me to invest the money In your country and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. in your country immediately after the transfer is been done. I can not take the money myself because of my orphanage status in this country. I want you to send me your contact information below here so that I will send it to the bank immediately and also use it and introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner for the transfer.  Your Name; ....... Country; ....... Address; ....... Age; ....... Telephone; ....... Sex;..... Occupation; .......

I have contacted the bank and made them to know of my intention to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my late father and they have checked with all its take's and confirmation. However, the bank advice me that I should get in touch with a very responsible/trusted person who will stand on my behalf as my foreign partner in relation to withdraw the money. since I am currently in orphanage status here and would not be allowed to handle that amount of money. So I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money to your bank account that is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.
I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you can help me in this transaction and another 10% interest of annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

Because of my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to some things be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. as you know am a refugee here in Senegal i only use the computer in the office of our reverend father's office every morning when i am cleaning his office because am the one cleaning his office, so after my work i used his computer to check/write my mail, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to start the transaction as quick as possible,
I will like you to send me your pictures thanks and also try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other's voices, my favorite language is English but our official language is French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country. i have a lot to tell you, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.  Please and please try to keep every thing about me to your self alone ok.  have a wonderful day my dear.
Yours sincerely,

Miss Clara Mikando

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"