Saturday, January 17, 2015

Africa Lome Togo Scammers Ms. Juliet Kate about transfer money in The Bank

From         :  Ms. Juliet Kate
Country     :  Africa, Lome Togo
Date          :  Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Email         :  juliet_kofi.99@outlook.com
Subject      :  Hoping to hear from you soon!


Hello my dearest,

How're you today? Thank you very much for your reply. I am Ms. Juliet Kate; I studied at university of London presently working at OraBank Lome Togo as an Auditor. It is important you know that as an Auditor; Good financial opportunities involving millions and billions of Dollars do exist, But the major problem has been that of finding reliable and trusted partner to collaborate with. If you really prove yourself worthy, You will ever be grateful and happy for knowing me as your business partner,

I need your assistance to transfer abandon funds I discovered pending after the bank’s Auditing that took place few days ago, And to be very honest with you, This transaction i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this transaction either in the short-run or in the long-run because I have been working with this bank hence I know all its secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully.

I am in very good position to give you all the necessary information that will assist you to successfully claim this fund. Also try to understand that all international business transactions are based on mutual trust between partners, ..hence ours should be the same too. This transaction concerns transferring the sum of $4,500,000.00 ( USD $4 Million, Five hundred thousand Dollars only, which has been pending here for years without nobody coming for the claim.

During banks auditing, some funds were discovered and they can't trace the owners including this one. Perhaps, Their plans was to lodge the funds into the banks treasury since they have their rules and regulations backing such abandon funds for years without claim. I am pointing particularly on the above sum, because I made a proper verification concerning the bearers file, and I came to realize that the owner died of Cardiac arrest and he is not married. Do you know that banks even in your country there makes a hell of money from their Customer’s abandon funds without any one coming for the claim? This is a top secret am leaking to you about how banks operate, And it is obtainable even in your bank where you save your money presently. Therefore, what I want you to do is to indicate your interest, And join hands with me, to direct you on how they can remitted the fund into any bank account of your choice. And once the fund is transferred to you, Iwill resign from service and come to invest with my share of the money in your Country.

I just have to be sure of whom I am dealing with, as you can see that the amount is a huge sum of money and we have to build TRUST between each others to achieve our aim. I am not a greedy person and I like being plain and sincere in business, Because every good turns deserves another as we still have many good things to do together in future. Perhaps, if you assist me to get this fund transferred to your destination, I will share 50% - 50% with you since it is neither my money nor yours.

Below are some information about me, and send me your full data as well if the transaction interests you so we can proceed:

My full names: Ms. Juliet Kate Kofi              Your full names……….
Date of Birth: 27/12/1975                            Your Date of Birth…….
Sex:  Female                                                Sex…………………
Marital Status: Single.                                   Marital Status………..
My Address: No 115 Rue Koumore,
Lome Togo.                                                 Your Address…….
Occupation: Banker by profession                Your Job……….
My Mobile Number 0022892982374          Your Mobile Phone no….…

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"