Friday, January 2, 2015

Scammers Mr. Li Jun about project to claim this fund



From        :  Mr. Li Jun
Country    :  Yanping District Nanping, China
Date         :  Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Email        :  jli676@yahoo.com.hk
Subject     :  KNOW ME BETTER


Dear Patner,

Thanks for your mail, you do not need to be afraid, for I have map out the plans for the success of the transaction. Attached to this mail is my identity, I want to let you know more about myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am 54 years of age, I am married with two children. My address is No. 63, Shuinan Street, Yanping District Nanping, China. I have lived here for the last 7years. Note that the lawyer will be on the way regarding perfecting the paper work once I hear from you.

I will never betray you. I urge you to follow this project without prejudice or bias and, hopefully, we will be able to complete successfully and live a better life.

Please I need the details for the lawyer to prepare all necessary documents on your behalf to claim this fund and also I also to perfect necessary documentation the transaction the legal right it requires. I will need you to provide the following before we go further;

1. Your full name and Current Address
2. A scanned copy of your means of identification (Driver’s License or International Passport)
3. Your Occupation or profession

I will be sending you the necessary documents for this project once I receive the above information from you.

I sincerely hope we can work together as a two-man team in the spirit of partnership in this venture. You do not worry about the financial technicalities of this transaction. Everything has been planned on it successful completion and I will guide you on every step of it. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

What you will be required to do is to open an offshore account with your name in a Private Bank in Europe where I can transfer this funds to before we take our respective shares. This bank is our corresponding bank in Europe and has the same telex with my bank here for international transfer to be easy and smooth. When the time comes I will give you the Bank details to contact them and open the Offshore Account through on-line as you don’t need to travel out of your country to open the offshore Account.


Please do not use this information against me because it will affect my family and please ensure that you keep this project to yourself because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work for now let keep this transaction strictly by email, I hope we can establish more confidence and trust as the transaction progresses.


Best Regards,
Mr. Li Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"