Monday, January 12, 2015

Africa Sudan Scammers Miss. Nomi Mabou Johnson

From         :  Miss. Nomi Mabou Johnson
Country     :  Africa, Sudan
Date          :  Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Email         :  nomimabou54@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Hello My Dearest One



Hello My Dearest One,

I am more than happy when I read your mail now, how are you there in your country? I hope you're well.
I am Miss. Nomi Mabou Johnson, 24 years old Nomi Obelia from Port Sudan, Khartoum. I'm 24 but age does not matter what matters is love and understanding, I am a medical student of second year before the incident that lead to my being here occurred. I hope to continue my studies in this race. I'm not married and have no children. I am very fair in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain better.

I am from port Sudan, Khartoum Northern Africa and am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Johnson Mabou, who was one of the most successful entrepreneur and a government front runner in my country and my mother was a senior clerk to the state government of Sudan, before the tragic war that slain their lives and are now living with me as an orphan and I was the only surviving child so I managed to make my way to Senegal under the help of UN peace keepers where I am now seeking asylum. I have not finished my education and need a good heartily man who will use the wealth of my late father and see me through in life. I want to know more about your likes and dislikes. your hobbies and what you are doing to earn a living currently.

I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture for you, although I'm not all that photogenic, I am eager to hear from you as soon as possible and want to see some of your photos
i am wishing you all the best of the day with happiness and joy in your life, i hope you will reply me soonest as i wait impatiently. Wishing you the best of happy holidays and new year.
bye for now

Miss Nomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"