Monday, January 5, 2015

Dating Scammers Miss. Jennifer Edward



From           :  Miss. Jennifer Edward
Country       :  West Africa, Sierra-Leone
Date            :  Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Email           :  jenniferedward1@hotmail.com
Subject        :  More details about me ok, Jennifer. n


Hello my beloved.

How are you? I am very happy for your respond and i understand all you said but i decide to tell you all about myself. I am Miss Jennifer Edward, i am 24 years old, the only daughter of Late Dr. Edward Adel, from Sierra Leon in west Africa as i told you in my last message. Meanwhile, I am very happy for your message. Firstly, i have the feeling that it was God that brought you to my help, it looks as if we are speaking face to face, i will also like to see you face to face with your families soon. i want you to know that my prayer is for you to be the type of person whom can lead me to truth in the rest of my life. I want you to lead me with truth and needless of me looking for another person.

The only person i have now is Rev. Richard Giza who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this refugee camp and he is very old at age. He has been very nice to me and everyone since i came here as a refugee, i pleaded to him so that i make use of his computer after telling him about my family background. The Reverend father's Tel number is (+221-765063471) Feel free to call me through his number. Please when you call him, kindly explain to him exactly whom you are and tell him that you want to speak to me, he will send for me inside refugee camp. As a refugee, we don't have any right or privilege to help ourselve at the moment and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead me to being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this my dear, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. Before the death of my father, he called me and told me that he had the amount in question ( 8.7M ) Eight million Seven Hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds ). He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives or by his second wife, that i should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes and also live in peace. I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and am the next of kin to the money and i am just 24 years old.

And i will also need your contact information's, (1) your full name (2) phone number ( 3) house address and Photo (4) occupation and Age, for knowing more about you and also i may easily send an introduction letter on your behalf to the bank where the money was deposited by my late father. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me and i will like you also to keep this to yourself because i don't want people to know about it because of my life. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all these information because of the trust i have on you.

Meanwhile, i will like you to call me like i said so that both of can hear voices of each other and please count me as one of your family member from now. Have a nice day and think about me . I Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and remain blessed

Yours faithful,
Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"